23 Kasım 2010 Salı

Leighton Meester İle Garret Hedlund Düeti




Leighton Meester ile Garret Hedlund'un rol aldıkları "Country Strong" filminde düet yapan ikilinin söylediği "Give In To Me" şarkısını çok sevdim ve hemen sizinle paylaşmak istedim... Country Strong filmi Türkiye'de 22 Nisan 2011'de gösterime girecekmiş...



"Give In To Me" by Faith Hill

I'm going to wear you down
I'm gonna make you see
I'm gonna get to you
You're gonna give in to me

I'm gonna start a fight
You're gonna feel the heat
I'm gonna burn for you
You're gonna melt for me

Come on, Come on, in to my arms
Come on, Come on, give in to me

You're gonna take my hand
Whisper the sweetest words
And if you're ever sad, I'll make you laugh
I'll chase the blues
My heart is set on you
I don't want no one else
And if you don't want me
I guess I'll be all by myself

Come on, Come on, in to my arms
Come on, Come on, give in to me

I'll use my eyes to draw you in
Until I'm under your skin
I'll use my lips
I'll use my arms

Come on, Come on
Give in to me, Give in to me
Come on, Come on
Come on, Come on. 


*justjared, theboot.com

2 yorum:

Unknown dedi ki...

leighton cok hos bi kiz ... ama bu filmi henüz izlemedim..

adaşehir dedi ki...

Sena; ben bu filmi merak ediyorum, özellikle de bu müzikten sonra:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...